Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Great Black and White photographer part 3

This photo caught my attention because of everything going on in the picture. Everything in the picture is so bold, the flowers i love how each flower is a different color. The black and white bring out the photo, mostly it makes the smoke pop out and her lips. I see the smoke and the flowers. I smell the smoke, i hate smoking and that my family members smoke but i love the way you can see the smoke in this photo. I hear the cigarette slowly burning and touching the model's lips. I taste the bitterness from me breathing in the smoke from the cigarette. I feel warm from the smoke going around me.

This photo caught my attention because the background has more than one thing going on and it brings out the woman. I see a beautiful dolled up caring woman feeding the bird. It looks as if she rescued the bird and cared for it. I smell the bird in need of a nurturing home. I hear the woman talking softly feeding the bird water. I taste the water. I feel warm inside because this photo shows that people care for animals even if they are from the street, she isnt one of those people that leave an animal on the corner just because they dont want to care for them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment