Monday, December 6, 2010

Abandoned Theme Parks

1. Out of the two articles i would love to visit Six Flags, New Orleans. I chose this theme park because the photos of the park brought back many memories of my childhood. Its been so long that i have been back to six flags I think if i were to visit this abandoned park i would be able to capture my memories of the swings, the carousel, and the funnel cakes.
2.
3. -abandoned school or a dark school
    -abandoned house
    -cementaries
    -haunted houses
    -asia
4.

5. I think this would be an interesting place to visit and take pictures of because of the story behind the cementery and this tower thing. I read this cementery is in London and i think it would be interesting to visit and take pictures of everything around the city.

6.  I would take another person, flashlight, batteries, camera, cell phone, a crank that charges my camera and phone, tourist books, and my research packets.

No comments:

Post a Comment