Monday, December 6, 2010

My first Print

1.) Is anything in sharp focus? Not really.
a.) Describe what is in focus and what is not. Most of the photo is unfocused.
b.) If not in focus, state the cause. I didnt know how to focus the camera properly.

2.) Is there good contrast? (Look for the blacks and whites in the photo)?
Yes there is good contrast their is a good amount of gray, black, and white.
a.) If no, state the probable cause? I think it would be a little better if it there was more black.

3.) Are all the rules followed? (Is the photo candid? Does the subject fill the frame? Does the photo contain action? Does it follow composition rules? Does it show "academics"?)
Only some rules are being followed. The subject does not fill the frame. This photo does not contain any action. The rules i followed were simplicity and lines. Sadly out of all of my photos this was the only one that was close to being focused so no my photo does not show academics.
a.) If yes, explain what techniques were used and how you followed them in your photo. I didnt use much techniques i took photos of things i thought would be a good picture.
b.) If no, how will you correct this next time? Next time i will think about the techniques before i take a photo.

4.) Is there yellowing or are there spots on the print?
No.
a.) If yes, what caused it/them? I didnt have any yellowing.

5.) Are there print rings or spots?
No there wasnt.
a.) If yes, state the probable cause. I didnt have any print rings or spots.

6.) Are your negatives, contact sheet, test strip and print stored in your folder?
  Yes they are.
a.) If no, explain why.
They are all in my folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment