Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hurricane Ike

This photo shows Leading Lines, i look at this photo my eyes would automatically detect all of the lines from the wood on the floor, the first lady's shirt, and the houses. I chose this photo because everything stands out to me, the huge pile of things on the floor stood out to me the most because if you think about it this pile use to be somebody's belongings, somebody's life, somebody's home.

This photo stands out to because it shows leading lines and framing. I say it shows leading lines because of the stairs, windows, poles, fence, and the wall. They're 2 frames in this photo, the first framing is hole in the wall showing the man's legs. The second framing is under the house showing the beach and the fence hanging there.

No comments:

Post a Comment