Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pinhole Photgraphy


I chose this photo because anybody can take a picture of a pretty flower but only those who really can capture the beauty of the flower in the photograph. I think this picture has great colors and a great angle. The somewhat shaded sky an the grass brings out the flower's colors. I believe the focus on this photo is sharp. This was one of the first photos I saw and I instantly loved this photo. :) 
 I really like this photo because its the classic black and white, who doesn't like black and white photos? This is a great photo because it has an amazing background, gate, and fountain. The angle of this photo is amazing you see this gate from where nobody hardly see when they're passing through. This photo has everything it has good quality, great angle, perfect colors, a soft focus, and it is just a picture perfect photo. 

I am not a big fan of this photo because any person can take a self portrait. This picture seems like somebody needed a new profile picture for facebook and stood in front of the camera "click" there is a photo. This photo has a soft focus. The man in this photo, it has a little bit of a blur but not so much to where you can't really see whats in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment