Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pinhole Finale

The differences between my negative and positive:
  • my negative is a lot darker and if you look closer you could see the car's windows
  • my positive is a lot brighter and you can't see the car at all you can only see the back of the car, it looks like the top of an ipod
What happened to my negative?
The definition for negative is expressing or containing negation or denial. Negative Photography is noting an image in which the brightness valuesof the subject are reproduced so that the lightest areas areshown as the darkest. 

My negative looks completely different from my positive because of the color contrast and my positive is a lot brighter than my negative. I believe my negative is a lot better because I can actually see the car a lot better. In my negative you actually see more things, in my positive it is so bright you can only really see the back of the car and all of the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment